We happily accept unworn and unwashed swimwear in their original condition with tags and hygiene liners still attached within 10 days of their delivery date for a refund or exchange.
- Please note that all Lyfe Swimwear SALE items are FINAL SALE, therefore, they cannot be returned or refunded.
- Please note that we do not refund any shipping fees when offering refunds on your order.
- Please note that Lyfe Swimwear has the right to deny a refund. We do not accept returns after the 10 day timeframe. If an item is sent back after the 10 day window, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
- All of our swimwear come with hygiene liners that are removable to ensure your health and safety. For sanitary reasons, we will be unable to accept returns if the liner is removed or tampered with. Please try on your swimsuit over your underwear without removing the hygiene liner.
- Lyfe Swimwear is not responsible for return shipping fees and this is done at the customers expense.
- We recommend returning items through traceable mail; any return items that we do not receive will not have a refund issued. Lyfe Swimwear is not responsible for items lost in transition.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN:
1. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com with your order number and the item(s) you wish to return. You can also contact us via our “contact us” page.
2. Once we receive your email, we will send you instructions on how to return your items including a return address that you will mail your return order to.
3. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please allow 5-15 business days for processing. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.